Thank you for being interested in becoming a part of the team here in the Town of Cicero!
As a government employer in New York State, we must follow civil service rules when hiring for civil service positions, such as considering persons who have taken exams for the position. There are some non-civil service positions for which there are no exam requirements. Instructions on how to apply for our openings will appear in our job postings.
ALL resumes submitted must include a completed Employment Application Form. If you do not submit a completed employment application, you will not be considered an applicant. The form is available by clicking here. Unless otherwise instructed in the job posting, applications are to be submitted to HRManager@ciceronewyork.net
Driver Assistant – Seasonal, OnCall
- Ride with a snow plow driver to be an extra set of eyes and help operate the wings (blades).
- Must have the physical ability to climb into the truck and sit for long periods of time.
- Be able to report to work within 30 minutes of being contacted.
- Hired candidates will be put on a list to be called as needed. There is no guaranteed work or scheduled hours for this position. Length of shifts is determined by weather conditions.
- This is a temporary seasonal position.
- Must wear steel-toed footwear.
Those interested in applying should go to the Town’s website at http://ciceronewyork.net/employment/ to complete an employment application. Applications should be emailed to HRManager@ciceronewyork.net.